ABOUT EAGLE COLLEGIATE ACADEMY
Small Class Sizes
School Structure- Lower (PreK – 5); Middle (6-8); Upper (9-12)
PreK-12th Vertical Instructional Articulation
Proposed IB Programs – Primary Years Program (PYP), Middle Years Program (MYP), Diploma Program (DP)
World Languages - Spanish and Korean
STEAM College Preparation
Supports Parents with One Drop Off and Pick Up for all Children
Before and After School STEAM Enrichment Programs
ECA plans to do the following:
1. Inspire each student to develop academic excellence through exposure to a well-rounded, challenging and innovative curriculum in a nurturing and attractive environment that will ensure that graduates are prepared to succeed at the collegiate level.
2. Develop self-esteem and a sense of self-worth in our students.
3. Provide our students with various opportunities to cultivate their academic, moral, social, creative, athletic, and technologic excellence.
4. Provide our teachers with diverse occasions for continued professional growth to ensure the highest quality of pedagogy.
5. Cultivate a sense of unity and respect among students, faculty and parents.
6. Develop students who are aware of the global community and a responsibility to make contributions to society.